If sick, stay home
Live stream continued
Limited Seating Available
Children stay with parents
Social distancing accommodated
6 ft of others who are not part of
(Limited seating. Tickets are required)
However, there will be modifications to ensure the safety of the congregation. The House will be adhering to the Center for Disease Control’s (CDC) social distancing guidelines. This means that there will be limited seating.
Doors will open 15 minutes before each gathering. Please arrive 30 minutes prior to service start.
– Do you have a fever?
– Do you have flu like symptoms?
– Do you have a new cough?
– Do you have a sore throat?
– Have you traveled internationally within the last two weeks?
– Have you been near anyone with a confirmed positive case of COVID-19?
– Are you 65 years of age or older, with an underlying health condition or a compromised immune system?
If you answer yes to any of the following questions we recommend that you not attend any service. We encourage you to watch the service online.
– Social distancing will be observed.
– Seating will provide six feet social distance; alternating rows, families sitting together, two empty seats between families.
– Facial masks are welcomed but not required for all congregants 12 and older. Masks and gloves will be available.
– Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the lobby area and entrances.
– Teams will disinfect high traffic areas.
– People will not be allowed to congregate in large groups to socialize.
– All vulnerable, elderly (70 and older) with underlying health conditions should not attend any live services.
– No childcare or children’s ministry will be provided.
– On-line worship experience will continue.
– We are asking you to refrain from any shaking or hugging.
– A medical station will be located outside for temperature testing if needed.
– Congregants will enter through the south lobby entrances, adjacent to the fountains.
– Congregants are required to arrive 30 minutes prior to their scheduled service reservation.
– Reservation confirmations will be checked at both entrance points.
– Greeters will open doors 15 minutes prior to start of service.
– While in line for entrance, social distance guidelines will be observed.
– Congregants will be directed to designated sanctuary entrance points and will then be directed to their seats by ushers.
– To exit, congregants will be dismissed by rows and directed to nearest exits to prevent large groups gathering and compromising the social distance expectations
At The House, we believe we’re not a church that does Groups, but more of a church of Groups! The fellowship, community, and growth that happens in House Groups is irreplaceable. God did not intend for us to do this life alone. Check out our online House Groups for yourself below and sign up!
Complete the form below and let us know!
The House Growth Track guides you to discover your redemptive purpose and live the life God created for you. Growth track will equip you to connect to the church, discover the strengths of your purposeful design, develop your personal leadership, and to use your God–given gifts to make a difference in the lives of others. This is a 2-hour online class through Zoom. You can use your phone, tablet, or computer, as long as it has a working microphone and camera.